How safe is an overnight micro current treatment
How Safe is an Overnight Micro Current Treatment?
Why Use Overnight Micro Current Treatment?
- The muscle toning effect of a microcurrent facial treatment is truly remarkable. This has swayed many people from facial treatments such as botox needles and the use of fillers.
- As the low level of electricity pass through the muscles, they create a toned and lifted appearance on your face if used regularly.
- A microcurrent treatment improves circulation, enhances penetration of skincare products, and stimulates your skin to produce collagen and elastin. The result being that your skin looks more youthful and toned. Apart from that, it also stimulates adenosine triphosphate, which is responsible for processes such as photosynthesis, muscle re-education and protein synthesis.
How It Works
Should You Use an Overnight Microcurrent Treatment?
Be sure to visit a professional skincare center who will follow overnight microcurrent treatment standard practices such as;
- Introducing the microcurrent device slowly into your routine for optimum safety and to achieve the best results. You do not want to shock your muscles
- Preparing your skin before using the device with recommended cleansers
- Applying the recommended conducive gel to your face. This works as a gateway to deeper layers as they are guaranteed to be water-based and are sure to be free of excess oils